-
Multiple wireless drivers
I have 2 wireless cards that I would like to use at the same time. One card is an Orinoco and one is a prism2.5. I'm using knoppix live CD and when both cards are inserted , lsmod shows only the orinoco driver loaded.
While they both work, the prism2.5 card using the orinoco driver does not work 100 % with kismet. I would like to find a way to load both the orinoco and the prism2 drivers.
I did change the binding in the /etc/pcmcia/config file to prism2, but that resulted in only the prism2 driver being loaded and not also the orinoco. Both cards have the same manfid and I'm not sure if that is the problem or there is something else I need to do.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:55 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By Camon_Draconis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By coltrane in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:00 AM
-
By tchough in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00