Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: incompatibility with voodoo5 graphic card.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5

    incompatibility with voodoo5 graphic card.....

    Hi all
    I'm thinking there's a knoppix incompatibility with 3dfx voodoo5 graphic card. I'm trying to run knoppix in 800x600 for some moths ago, without good results. I run knoppix from cd and I must write "fb800x600" to launch it, else knoppix doesn't start. It isn't normal because I've tried knoppix on another old pc that support only 800x600 and writing "knoppix screen=800x600" it starts perfectly. But if I write "knoppix screen=800x600" on the pc with voodoo5 card, then knoppix doesn't start.

    Why?

    thanks

    Bye

    Eraser

    Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5
    Could anyone help me? I would install knoppix but I don't understand this problem. This Isn't official support forum for knoppix?

    Bye

    Eraser

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 06:42 PM
  2. Add-on graphic card problem
    By Roger Wilco in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
  3. KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-09-24: Intel 845 Graphic Card Problem
    By pablodc in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 05:23 AM
  4. Graphic card problem?- screen flickers etc. HELP!
    By Legion in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 07:51 PM
  5. Graphic card problem
    By Zend_DV in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



motherboard CPU combo am4 picture

motherboard CPU combo am4

$70.00



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99