Can anyone give me some help on this?
Hi.
I got some serious problems with my system.
They may not be Knoppix. If their not I am having trouble figuring out if its the HD or the MB.
See...
when I a OS.
Windows XP, Mandrake, Gentoo, Redhat, Slackware, Suse, CollegeLinux.
Everything LINUX installs ok. Except Slackware which gave me a L 99 99 99 boot error, that i fixed. (old version of LILO)
When starting up the screen will Flash for a second or two. Then Will display the Linux Shell. Seems Xfree has a error starting up...
This is odd cause my graphics card isnt broken... Knoppix displays fine. Even reconizes whats card I have.
When I format either HD, and try to use them to store stuff for Knoppix. It gives me errors. Yet a Knoppix can save a config file to partion /dev/hdb1.
BTW i have
/dev/hda linux ext2
/dev/hdb1 linux swap
/dev/hdb2 linux ext2
So why can I save the config file on the swap. Not anything else though. Why cant I save anything on the other drives.
Also windows Xp when installed now, does not show themes. Only the basic windows theme. It also crashes Internet Explorer when u open it.
Which sucks since they use IE to browse everything.
Also You can't install hardware (meaning my NIC mainly) because it says windows is already to busy.
I have not stuck around long enough to find other errors. But the whole windows is messed up. (good)
But linux shouln't be...
I have tried formating both drives countless time, and reset the bios countless others...
I am very confused.
Only thing I can think of is its either my Bios (need a new MB) or my HDs.
Which is odd since same things happens on both.
I got to give major kudos to knoppix though. I can atleast get on the internet with it, and it gives me something to use while I try to get my problems fixed.
Can anyone give me some help on this?

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00