-
Knoopix help
I want to copy files from knoppix ramdisk to the windows XP NTFS partition, and when I start windows Xp to see the files, that I copy from knoppix ramdisk. Please tell me how to copy. When I boot from Knoppix CD I see windows partition, i can view them, but I cann't write files on the win partition. Is there a way to do this
Similar Threads
-
By Forensic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By Iradi8 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By -donald- in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By jesselong in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By newLinux in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99