-
Removing kde language packages?
Hi everybody:
I was wondering if I could remove many of the different languages included in kde (named as kde-i18n-fr, kde-i18n-es...), that's kepping the only ones I need (my language, or the neccesary ones). If I could I would save many hard disk space in my hd installed linux and could do a personal customized knoppix.
thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By leecming in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By eric2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By lgalea in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 07:38 AM
-
By silkodyssey in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Window FX Family Friendly Halloween Collection USB Flash Drive 6 Videos 723046
$24.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00