Hi,
I think upgrading my bios has caused knoppix to stop seeing my eth0I have a dell latitude d800 with a "Broadcom BCM5705M Gigabit Ethernet, ASIC rev. 0x3001" ethernet card. On bootup, I noticed knoppix say something about a boguy bios, but I couldn't seem to get around it with the advanced bootup. I had the laptop working before upgrading to the latest bios (currently at version 5 iirc...) I'm not too interested in downgrading my bios....any suggestions?
Thanks.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99