Hello!
I have a problem with my Knoppix. I have an USB Canoscan 650U
scanner but no appropriate driver for it. I have a Plustek driver but
my Canoscan doen't work properly with it. It's slow and very noisy.
Does anyone have a better driver instead?![]()
Hello!
I have a problem with my Knoppix. I have an USB Canoscan 650U
scanner but no appropriate driver for it. I have a Plustek driver but
my Canoscan doen't work properly with it. It's slow and very noisy.
Does anyone have a better driver instead?![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers â Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00
Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1â 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00