Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: KDE 3.2

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25

    KDE 3.2

    Friends,
    Since I can't post in news, I'll start the topic about the today's KDE 3.2 release and to speculate on when it will hit the unstable tree.
    http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2.php
    This is exciting as I'm anxious to load it up ever since trying the Slax live CD a while back. Anyone know when the .debs will be uploaded?

    Rick

  2. #2
    I wonder how long it will take before KDE 3.2 makes it into an official Knoppix release.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    872
    If one is not running from CD(no matter how cool it is, it is just too slow and noisy for day to day use), isn't it just some form of 'apt-get install' ?

    I am going to try to install on my woody system soon.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5
    I'm waiting for someone to remaster knoppix with it on the CD. I'd do it myself, but I still have trouble remastering CDs.

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: KDE 3.2

    Quote Originally Posted by towjamb
    Friends,
    Since I can't post in news, I'll start the topic about the today's KDE 3.2 release and to speculate on when it will hit the unstable tree.
    http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2.php
    This is exciting as I'm anxious to load it up ever since trying the Slax live CD a while back. Anyone know when the .debs will be uploaded?

    Rick

    You can get the final release candidate from unoffical sources with this line in your sources.list:
    And I just read an e-mail from the maintainer and he is as I write this building the KDE 3.2 final so those packages should be going up as soon as he gets them done.

    http://kde-cvs.fuzz.nl/ -- Homepage
    [email protected] -- Mailing list

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys picture

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys

$16.99



Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable picture

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable

$9.97



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum picture

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum

$149.99