I wonder how long it will take before KDE 3.2 makes it into an official Knoppix release.![]()
Friends,
Since I can't post in news, I'll start the topic about the today's KDE 3.2 release and to speculate on when it will hit the unstable tree.
http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2.php
This is exciting as I'm anxious to load it up ever since trying the Slax live CD a while back. Anyone know when the .debs will be uploaded?
Rick
I wonder how long it will take before KDE 3.2 makes it into an official Knoppix release.![]()
If one is not running from CD(no matter how cool it is, it is just too slow and noisy for day to day use), isn't it just some form of 'apt-get install' ?
I am going to try to install on my woody system soon.
I'm waiting for someone to remaster knoppix with it on the CD. I'd do it myself, but I still have trouble remastering CDs.
Originally Posted by towjamb
You can get the final release candidate from unoffical sources with this line in your sources.list:
And I just read an e-mail from the maintainer and he is as I write this building the KDE 3.2 final so those packages should be going up as soon as he gets them done.Code:## KDE CVS #deb http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/debian/ unstable/ deb http://rs.fuzz.nl/muesli/686/kde_head/ unstable/
http://kde-cvs.fuzz.nl/ -- Homepage
[email protected] -- Mailing list

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$254.97