The standard debian way, yes. You can also use Kmenu -> System -> SysV-init editor to do this if you prefer a GUI.
Personally I prefer update-rc.d, just fired up sysv-init editor and it asked what OS I use![]()
The standard debian way, yes. You can also use Kmenu -> System -> SysV-init editor to do this if you prefer a GUI.
Personally I prefer update-rc.d, just fired up sysv-init editor and it asked what OS I use![]()

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72