-
How to make partition bootable?
I'm a newbie to Linux, ~seven weeks. When I installed
Knoppix to the hard drive, apparently I made a wrong
choice at the end, and as a result it's not bootable from
the HDD. It boots fine from a floppy but is there any way
I can add the lilo (or whatever) or change the boot sector
or something to make this partition bootable? Or, if I
reinstall Knoppix to the hard drive will I lose all my
settings and configs?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By theonemonkeyman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By woodjack in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 07:34 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
-
By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
-
By caalex in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25