I have a netgear WA311 (or something its 802.11b) and at home.
However, I just used driverloader on a 802.11G card and it works well if you wanna stump up the cash!!!
It might be a better investment than a second b card!!!
I have a netgear WA311 (or something its 802.11b) and at home.
However, I just used driverloader on a 802.11G card and it works well if you wanna stump up the cash!!!
It might be a better investment than a second b card!!!

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99