View Poll Results: Did you get a Wireless Card working with Knoppix
- Voters
- 14. You may not vote on this poll
-
Yes, both HD Install and Live CD
-
Yes, Live CD Works, HD install not tested
-
No, Live CD Works, HD install doesn't
-
No
-
Orinoco Card
All right, I took a risk and got a D-Link DWL-520 card, it's Orinoco based and is recognized (but doesn't work so far) by Knoppix. I ran dmesg and I saw near the end.
orinoco-pci:Busy Timeout
I'm guessing there's a setting I need to change in the BIOS, does anyone know which one? Does anyone else have an Orinoco card that has had this problem?
Similar Threads
-
By nestle in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By boehmb in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 01:22 PM
-
By alert5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 06:31 PM
-
By PJ Vac in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90