just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.
After installing Knoppix to HD, it works great! Just a few questions 'tho:
How do I enable MD5 passwords? The 8-password character limit seems a bit small.
Is there any way to update a singular package rather than the entire system? For example, if I wanted to upgrade gaim or x-chat to the latest version, is there any way of doing that? Should I just uninstall without removing config files then re-install, or can you manually update singular packages?
(Please keep in mind that I am still quite a linux newbie, thanks in advanced.)
just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00