-
Change mouse driver
I have been using Knoppix for exactly 1 month so far and It's been just great. I seem to be able to do most of the things I can in WinXP with no problems. However recently I have tracked down a little problem which over time gets to become a big headache. The problem is my laptop (Ashton Digital Passport 2100) has a Synaptics Touchpad and since knoppix is using a generic driver (i'm assuming), the touchpad automatically double clicks anything the pointer is over. for example, if i place the pointer over a icon, it will double click right away by itself. My question now is, how am I to fix this? How do I change the mouse driver to see if the other drivers will work? Please help. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By Matth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By jbrush in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:16 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 05:07 AM
-
By PsycoX in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$242.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00