I had reiserfs on a libranet box and in the install it made you make an ext2 /boot partition on it so you could boot from your hd.
That's one of the reasons I've been using ext3.
rock
I had reiserfs on a libranet box and in the install it made you make an ext2 /boot partition on it so you could boot from your hd.
That's one of the reasons I've been using ext3.
rock

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" (WDS500G2B0A) SSD
$43.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Samsung PM871 128GB SSD SATA 6.0Gbps 2.5" SOLID STATE DRIVE(S1ZMNXAG628099)
$17.50
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99