-
Ndiswrapper or Linuxant
Has anyone been able to use ndiswrapper or driverloader with the live cd? I have a linksys wmp54g card that isn't supported by the live cd and found these 2 solutions. I was just wondering if it was possible to use these with the live cd (I know it will with a hd install, but I'm trying to avoid that). Let me know how this was accomplished. Thanks.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndiswrapper/
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader
-
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5778, or buy an external modem
(j/k)
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 03:26 AM
-
By Probert31 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By andrej in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 02:15 PM
-
By johnsandidge in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:02 PM
-
By cvaezp in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08