-
Senior Member
registered user
VNC GUI Server
Ok, I've been looking at posts on how to start the vnc server for knoppix. But whenever I log in a get a command prompt with a grey backround. I would like to see the desktop and everything but all I get is the command prompt. I'd prefere not to use desktop sharing.
If it matters I'm a newbie useing knoppix V3.3-2003-11-19-EN with a real vnc viewer on a windows tablet pc to view.
Similar Threads
-
By Mr. Chopper in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 05:56 AM
-
By dougvega in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 08:08 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micron 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1QG ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$240.00

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$140.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Samsung 32GB (2 x 16GB) PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A2K43BB1-CTD7Q
$169.95

SK Hynix 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA HMA84GR7DJR4N–XN ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$460.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2Rx4 PC4–2666V HMA84GR7CJR4N–VK ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$240.00