-
Junior Member
registered user
Oh, bloody Hell !!
I studied the vimtutor so I'd be ready for the editting, but it was all for naught.
When I logged off, the machine shut down, even though I had it set to just log the user off in Control Center.
The option must not have "taken".
How do I get my 1024x768 starting from scratch when I boot Knoppix again ?
Similar Threads
-
By god in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:33 AM
-
By s2smhfrom2005 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By brainstorm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By dale_c in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99