-
Thanks very much for putting this source up Stephen. I got it from your Lounge post last night and got KDE 3.2 up and running. I really like 3.2 alot. And I had no font issues or anything.
I found the easiest way to install it was to add the source that Stephen mentioned and then go into Synaptic and temporarily set it so that the default is set to Experimental. Then it will show you which packages are available for 3.2.
The only issue that I came across was that I had to force the install of one package (libxv1). But that wasn't a problem. KDE 3.2 is great though.
Similar Threads
-
By jackiechen858 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By bro in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By dobell in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 01:55 PM
-
By LukeGraham in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99