just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.
After installing Knoppix to HD, it works great! Just a few questions 'tho:
How do I enable MD5 passwords? The 8-password character limit seems a bit small.
Is there any way to update a singular package rather than the entire system? For example, if I wanted to upgrade gaim or x-chat to the latest version, is there any way of doing that? Should I just uninstall without removing config files then re-install, or can you manually update singular packages?
(Please keep in mind that I am still quite a linux newbie, thanks in advanced.)
just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57