just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.
After installing Knoppix to HD, it works great! Just a few questions 'tho:
How do I enable MD5 passwords? The 8-password character limit seems a bit small.
Is there any way to update a singular package rather than the entire system? For example, if I wanted to upgrade gaim or x-chat to the latest version, is there any way of doing that? Should I just uninstall without removing config files then re-install, or can you manually update singular packages?
(Please keep in mind that I am still quite a linux newbie, thanks in advanced.)
just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$75.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00