just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.
After installing Knoppix to HD, it works great! Just a few questions 'tho:
How do I enable MD5 passwords? The 8-password character limit seems a bit small.
Is there any way to update a singular package rather than the entire system? For example, if I wanted to upgrade gaim or x-chat to the latest version, is there any way of doing that? Should I just uninstall without removing config files then re-install, or can you manually update singular packages?
(Please keep in mind that I am still quite a linux newbie, thanks in advanced.)
just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99