just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.
After installing Knoppix to HD, it works great! Just a few questions 'tho:
How do I enable MD5 passwords? The 8-password character limit seems a bit small.
Is there any way to update a singular package rather than the entire system? For example, if I wanted to upgrade gaim or x-chat to the latest version, is there any way of doing that? Should I just uninstall without removing config files then re-install, or can you manually update singular packages?
(Please keep in mind that I am still quite a linux newbie, thanks in advanced.)
just reinstall it again with
apt-get install <package>.
If there are newer version, it would be upgraded.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Boxed -...
$95.00
Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700)
$320.00
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i5-10500 SRH3A 3.10GHz 6-Core LGA1200 CPU Desktop Processor
$80.00
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99