How can I view the contents of configs.tbz in my save floppy or thumb drive? I tried bzip but it seems to be confused by the "t" in /tbz.
pelican
How can I view the contents of configs.tbz in my save floppy or thumb drive? I tried bzip but it seems to be confused by the "t" in /tbz.
pelican
in order to view the archive contents,Code:bzip2 -dc < config.tbz | tar tvf -in order to extract.Code:bzip2 -dc < config.tbz | tar xvf -
----------
Erh...actually that's the old way, recent tars should directly support bzip compression through the 'j' flag, so that'd beCode:tar -tjvf config.tbz
Thanks Baldyeti - your scripts work perfectly.
Nice name
Pelican

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40