That is very unfortunately. You can go to view the address as follow:
ftp://ftp.hk.debian.org/knoppix.
This is a ftp of hongkong, china.
But the speed is a little slow.
I am trying to run flonix from my usb stick, but my motherboard doesn't support booting directly from USB so I need the floppy boot.img for flonix.
Unfortunately since flonix.tuxfamily.org is down, I can't get it. Does anyone know of any other place to download it?
Thanks in advance.
That is very unfortunately. You can go to view the address as follow:
ftp://ftp.hk.debian.org/knoppix.
This is a ftp of hongkong, china.
But the speed is a little slow.
Thanks, but I don't think the flonix floppy boot file is on that FTP.
Surely someone on these forums uses flonix that would be able to send the small file?

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99