-
Installing SWAT on Knoppix
Hi!
I have installed SWAT on my Knoppix 3.3 doing:
apt-get install swat
now if I try on mozilla localhost:901 swat does'nt work!
How can I do?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Did you fully read the documents? To get it working on my machine I had to add a line to /etc/services or somewhere that told it to run. I will check tonight when I get home as to what was added. It was a line or two in two different files.
I think I found the required hints in the documents provided. Either that or I looked on the SWAT website to learn what to do.
-
Senior Member
registered user
you will need to look at /etc/services and make sure there is a line like this:
swat 901/tcp # swat
and then edit /etc/inetd.conf
#<off># swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/swat
and remove the #<off># so the line is:
swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/swat
( if that still doesn't work change the /usr/sbin/tcpd in the above line to /usr/sbin/swat )
HTH
~rock
-
Thanks!
Now it works!!!!!!
You are the best!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By EvAnE in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:18 AM
-
By runaway in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
-
By williamb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Lexieke in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:45 PM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 18 Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V ECC REG M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Q Server Memory
$5399.99

MINT Samsung Cisco 32GB PC4-2133P DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB LOT
$155.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

LOT OF 6 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP MEMORY RAM VARIOUS BRANDS/SPEEDS
$379.00