-
Installing SWAT on Knoppix
Hi!
I have installed SWAT on my Knoppix 3.3 doing:
apt-get install swat
now if I try on mozilla localhost:901 swat does'nt work!
How can I do?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Did you fully read the documents? To get it working on my machine I had to add a line to /etc/services or somewhere that told it to run. I will check tonight when I get home as to what was added. It was a line or two in two different files.
I think I found the required hints in the documents provided. Either that or I looked on the SWAT website to learn what to do.
-
Senior Member
registered user
you will need to look at /etc/services and make sure there is a line like this:
swat 901/tcp # swat
and then edit /etc/inetd.conf
#<off># swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/swat
and remove the #<off># so the line is:
swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/swat
( if that still doesn't work change the /usr/sbin/tcpd in the above line to /usr/sbin/swat )
HTH
~rock
-
Thanks!
Now it works!!!!!!
You are the best!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By EvAnE in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:18 AM
-
By runaway in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
-
By williamb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Lexieke in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:45 PM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99