-
Junior Member
registered user
Did you fully read the documents? To get it working on my machine I had to add a line to /etc/services or somewhere that told it to run. I will check tonight when I get home as to what was added. It was a line or two in two different files.
I think I found the required hints in the documents provided. Either that or I looked on the SWAT website to learn what to do.
Similar Threads
-
By EvAnE in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:18 AM
-
By runaway in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
-
By williamb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Lexieke in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:45 PM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97