Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I want a Chinese release. WHERE can I get it?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    China
    Posts
    2

    I want a Chinese release. WHERE can I get it?

    Please tell me where can I get the chinese release, thank you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    872
    there was one modify for taiwan, not prc as far as I know. It should be pretty easy assuming you will be working under KDE. Just have a knoppix install and install the KDE-PRC language pack then remaster a new one.

    Both GNOME and KDE has pretty decent international support including Chinese.

    BTW, you need to install a package for input chinese plus a few chinese fonts as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Chinese input
    By markleong in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:10 PM
  2. Entering Chinese characters
    By markleong in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2003, 02:25 AM
  3. support chinese ?
    By ryo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:54 AM
  4. Chinese Language Support?
    By dinocho in forum Ideas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 06:20 PM
  5. How can I input Chinese in KDE ?
    By garyng in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.58