What was the script? I see all my memory gobbled. Sorry if it's obvious question.......
Hi:
Knoppix was creating ramdisk after hardisk install.
solution:
umount /initrd
umount /dev/shm
i created a script and copied it to /etc/rc5.d as S95misc
Now i have more memory free
What was the script? I see all my memory gobbled. Sorry if it's obvious question.......
I think the script washow do I check if a ramdisk is being used? (in /dev/ or /mnt/?) And if after a HDD install, are the above commands the *right* ones to use?Code:umount /initrd umount /dev/shm

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
DELL PowerEdge R750 Server 2 x 6334 3.6Ghz 768GB RAM 10 x 900GB HDD 2 X 480GB
$22162.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99