What was the script? I see all my memory gobbled. Sorry if it's obvious question.......
Hi:
Knoppix was creating ramdisk after hardisk install.
solution:
umount /initrd
umount /dev/shm
i created a script and copied it to /etc/rc5.d as S95misc
Now i have more memory free
What was the script? I see all my memory gobbled. Sorry if it's obvious question.......
I think the script washow do I check if a ramdisk is being used? (in /dev/ or /mnt/?) And if after a HDD install, are the above commands the *right* ones to use?Code:umount /initrd umount /dev/shm

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56