Hi,
I am just wondering if I have setup multiple 'servers' with KDM/GDM enabling XDMCP such that they can manage any X-station on the net. Am I going to get automatic load balancing of some sort ?
I am working on a project to 'recycle' junkie parts(old slow notebooks) in a setup where I want to have multiple xbox as servers and notebooks as the X-stations which can logon to any of the xbox depends on loading.
This is mainly for institutes(like community centres where bucks are better used for other purpose than on PCs which obsolete every 2 years) or areas where individual PCs is still a luxury but they should not be shutout from today's IT advancement.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00