-
Junior Member
registered user
Accessibility in Knoppix
Hi evryone, I'm new to Knoppix and Lunix in general. I tried the live version of the program and I must say it doesn't look that difficult to understand. I am visually impaired and I find the print to read rather small in the help file. Is there anyway I can enlarge the text so it can be easier for me to read so I can help myself with the problem I am having and to generally understand knoppix and lunix more? the problem that I am having is that I have no sound. My system is an Intel Pentium IV 2.53 GHz processor with 512MB of RAM 128MB Nvidia Geforce 4 mx 440 Soundmax Intergrated audio running windows xp home sp1. Does anyone know if it is possible to make the print easier to read? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99