-
Junior Member
registered user
Accessibility in Knoppix
Hi evryone, I'm new to Knoppix and Lunix in general. I tried the live version of the program and I must say it doesn't look that difficult to understand. I am visually impaired and I find the print to read rather small in the help file. Is there anyway I can enlarge the text so it can be easier for me to read so I can help myself with the problem I am having and to generally understand knoppix and lunix more? the problem that I am having is that I have no sound. My system is an Intel Pentium IV 2.53 GHz processor with 512MB of RAM 128MB Nvidia Geforce 4 mx 440 Soundmax Intergrated audio running windows xp home sp1. Does anyone know if it is possible to make the print easier to read? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99

Atari 800 Vintage Home Computer Console System with Keyboard
$99.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30