-
Junior Member
registered user
AMD Athlon64 and Nforce3
Hi,
Just wanted to know if anyone out there has an AMD Athlon64 with an NForce3 chipset and if anyone had any problems running it in Linux. The reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of getting a Gigabyte GA-K8N mobo with an Athlon64 3000 CPU. This board has the NForce3 chipset and the price is almost irresistable. I do like the Asus board which has the K8T800 chipset but it's around $50 more. I would just like to hear some feedback.
Thanks
Desire
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99