How do you copy the Knoppix configurations? I thought that they were a .tbz fileCopy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
This is how I run Knoppix v3.1 from my hard disk (under Windows XP SP1 FAT32)
Run Knoppix from the CD Rom
Setup and save configurations to a blank and formatted diskette
(K->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save KNOPPIX Configurations)
Copy the contents of the CD to a partition
Edit X:\KNOPPIX\mkfloppy.bat to rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A (for English)
Where X is the location of the contents of the Knoppix CD
Insert a blank and formatted diskette
Run mkfloppy.bat to create a bootable floppy
Copy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
Change your BIOS to boot from floppy
Insert the bootup floppy
At the Boot prompt, type knoppix floppyconfig
(If you don't type anything at the Boot prompt, Knoppix will run and detect your configurations)
If you want to add anything, please edit the whole message and post the instructions in full for the benefit of newbies like meself
One bug that I discovered is that after rebooting to WinXP, I have to query the external modem before I could use it
How do you copy the Knoppix configurations? I thought that they were a .tbz fileCopy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
when saving your configurations to the diskette,
I think you will have 2 files
knoppix.sh and configs.tbz
copy them to X: Knoppix/Knoppix

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00
OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99
OEM Genuine JHT2H Battery FOR DELL Latitude 7410 7310 4V5X2 0WY9MP 0HRGYV 04V5X2
$31.99
OEM 38Wh F62G0 Battery for Dell Inspiron 13 5370 7000 7370 7380 7386 7373 P83G
$29.89