Hi,
For the first time, ALSA 1.02 has the driver of my sound card AU8820. I download and follow the instruction and do a make install. Everything was fine and then I modprobe it to have it load and things seems to be fine too, at least all snd-* modules seems to be loaded.
Bring up KDE(startx) and I no longer see the /dev/dsp warning message so it seems to be working fine too but after this, the whole system is crawling. cursor is slow, typing is slow...
any clue here ?
It seems to be related to the sound system but what I don't know. anyone has some clue ?

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85