I've ran all of the apt-gets and apt-spy, I keep getting errors saying so and so is 404.
How do I know what the latest sources are for Knoppix 3.3 for the /etc/apt-get sources file?
thanks
I've ran all of the apt-gets and apt-spy, I keep getting errors saying so and so is 404.
How do I know what the latest sources are for Knoppix 3.3 for the /etc/apt-get sources file?
thanks

Samsung 112GB (7x16GB) PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM M393A2K43CB2-CVFBY
$660.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200 ECC RDIMM HMAG84EXNRA199N Server RAM
$1250.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00