Hi. someone gave me a cd vith knoppix and I couldn't use it until he told me about the xvrefresh=60. I saved my config on my first partition (hdb1). I expected knoppix to look exactly like I left it after reboot but it didn't happend. I am convinced that myconfig was not loaded. I tried when booting: "knoppix myconfig=/mnt/hdb1/", "knoppix myconfig=scan", "knoppix myconfig=/dev/hdb1" (??? someone told me to try this one) and myconf in stead of myconfig...
Can anybody tell me if myconfig contains windows aspect, monitor settings (if it looks like before saving and rebooting) or HOW TO LOAD MYCONFIG ???

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00