-
Junior Member
registered user
If your sound don't work read this.
I'v been having a beeyaach of a time getting my sound to work, I tried everything I could find and nothing worked. If what I am about to tell you is common knowedge don't set me on fire I am a neo as you were at one time. this is for the newbies and I have not seen it before.
First boot your knoppix cd and copy your alsa-autoconfig file from /etc/init.d to a floppy disk
then remove the cd and reboot the box open kwrite or your favorite editor and open /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh, and copy from your floppy. alsa-autoconfig to an open spot and save. then reboot.
Similar Threads
-
By ssj2kite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 08:46 AM
-
By rchinnock88 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:57 PM
-
By Chris Lee in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By Enoch Chan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-19-2003, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99