Hei
Knoppix 3.3 booted fine, then I shut it down, and now when I try to reboot my system nothing happens. Ideas?
I did shutdown correctly and am using window 2000 pro
thanks
Sang
Hei
Knoppix 3.3 booted fine, then I shut it down, and now when I try to reboot my system nothing happens. Ideas?
I did shutdown correctly and am using window 2000 pro
thanks
Sang
By any chance is your computer a DELL? If so there is a problem with DELL computers related to their BIOS that has been discussed here. Try unplugging the computer, try to turn it on with power disconnected. Then reconnect power and try to boot.
Yeah it is a Dell and yeah that worked actually.
That's pretty bizarre. Thanks heaps.
Sanga

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vtg Atari 800 Complete Computer System Lot Games Controllers Disk Drive Recorder
$499.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00