I can't figure out how to access the memory
stick.
From dmesg:
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
scsi1 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices
Vendor: Sony Model: Storage Media Rev: PROL
Type: Direct-Access ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi1, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
SCSI device sda: 256000 512-byte hdwr sectors (131 MB)
sda: Write Protect is off
sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 4
USB Mass Storage support registered.
mtrr: base(0xf8000000) is not aligned on a size(0x180000) boundary
PCI: Found IRQ 10 for device 00:01.0
FAT: bogus logical sector size 65535
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev 08:01.
FAT: bogus logical sector size 65535
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev 08:01.
Windows finds it, and it is formatted in vfat
and it does contain data. I made a directory,
/mnt/mem and I added this line to /etc/fstab:
/dev/sda1 /mnt/mem vfat rw,noauto,user 0 0
I can save to either /mnt/mem or /mnt/sda1 but
what happens is that it saves to the HDD, and
nothing ever appears on the memory stick, and
I can't read what is actually on the stick.
What am I doing wrong?

Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Green Vintage Authentic Deadstock Not Used
$326.72
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop â Windows XP â Working
$50.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Gold Vintage Authentic Black Used
$308.37
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Greige Vintage Authentic Deadstock Not Used
$293.68
Sylvania Smartbook SYNET07526 7" Netbook WIN CE Notebook Computer Boxed Vintage
$33.77
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99