I am a novice in LINUX. I am trying to mount my floppy drive. I tried using this syntax "Mount [-t <fstype>] [-o <option>] <device> <directory>" but it does not work. what should I do?
I am a novice in LINUX. I am trying to mount my floppy drive. I tried using this syntax "Mount [-t <fstype>] [-o <option>] <device> <directory>" but it does not work. what should I do?
hello
check if there is an entry for floppy in /etc/fstab
if yes it works
else add fllowing line in /etc/fstab
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto user,noauto 0 1
use foll comm to check
mount /floppy
cd /mnt/floppy
hello
check if there is an entry for floppy in /etc/fstab
if yes it works
else add fllowing line in /etc/fstab
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto user,noauto 0 1
mount /floppy
cd /mnt/floppy
hello
check if there is an entry for floppy in /etc/fstab
if yes it works
else add fllowing line in /etc/fstab
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto user,noauto 0 1
use foll comm to check
mount /floppy
cd /mnt/floppy

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM Genuine For Apple MacBook Air Magsafe 2 45W Power Adapter Charger A1436 NEW
$26.79
$6.99
Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29