Just check the menu entry properties.
Where on the system as loaded by the cdrom is the Save Knoppix configuration script kept?
I want to make some changes.
Pelican
Just check the menu entry properties.
I'm embarassed to say I know how to open the properties of a desktop icon with right click but have no idea how to view the properties of an icon on the menu bar - specifically the Knoppix menu.
kmenuedit
or access kmenuedit from the control center. You shold be able to see what is executed much as you do when viewing the properties of an icon shortcut.
Thanks very much. I found the script
usr/sbin/saveconfig
but it's a complicated beast.
I'd like to change it to add /mnt and it's subdirectories but it may be beyond me even though I've written a fair number of scripts.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
PfSense: 4x1Gb 4x10Gb 2x40Gb, E3-1275 v5, 32GB, 80GB, AES-NI (Supermicro X11SSW)
$359.00
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99