Just check the menu entry properties.
Where on the system as loaded by the cdrom is the Save Knoppix configuration script kept?
I want to make some changes.
Pelican
Just check the menu entry properties.
I'm embarassed to say I know how to open the properties of a desktop icon with right click but have no idea how to view the properties of an icon on the menu bar - specifically the Knoppix menu.
kmenuedit
or access kmenuedit from the control center. You shold be able to see what is executed much as you do when viewing the properties of an icon shortcut.
Thanks very much. I found the script
usr/sbin/saveconfig
but it's a complicated beast.
I'd like to change it to add /mnt and it's subdirectories but it may be beyond me even though I've written a fair number of scripts.

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88
Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99
IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99
2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99
Vinatge IBM Compaq OEM DORS-32160 SCSI Drive, 50 Pin, Tested And Working
$39.00
IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49
NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95
Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK OEM Genuine
$7.99