Just check the menu entry properties.
Where on the system as loaded by the cdrom is the Save Knoppix configuration script kept?
I want to make some changes.
Pelican
Just check the menu entry properties.
I'm embarassed to say I know how to open the properties of a desktop icon with right click but have no idea how to view the properties of an icon on the menu bar - specifically the Knoppix menu.
kmenuedit
or access kmenuedit from the control center. You shold be able to see what is executed much as you do when viewing the properties of an icon shortcut.
Thanks very much. I found the script
usr/sbin/saveconfig
but it's a complicated beast.
I'd like to change it to add /mnt and it's subdirectories but it may be beyond me even though I've written a fair number of scripts.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper LTE Mini-Physical Interface Module
$1501.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99