guess 2.6.x whould be nice for u, has ALSA standard enabled. and acpi etc might come...
Other distros do already.......its time.
I would love to be able to turn my pc off from knoppix, as well as installing alsa so I can turn down the bass on my speakers![]()
guess 2.6.x whould be nice for u, has ALSA standard enabled. and acpi etc might come...
I have the newest Knoppix 3.4, and want to get my sound working. I have Creative Audigy 2. Could someone walk me through it? I typed alsa=scan and got no error messages, but nothing loaded. I'm really new at this!
Did you use aumix, to turn volume up?
What is the output of
Code:lsmod | grep snd
Thank you for replying user unknown, I got it working. I used the cheat code and it worked fine. Guess I was quick to post because I once spent weeks trying to get an aureal card working under Mandrake, and didn't want to go through that again.Originally Posted by user unknown
Also, sorry this post is in the wrong place. Like I said, I was too quick to post! So off I go to the newbie section!
Kanotix has acpi.Originally Posted by beforewisdom

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00