-
Samba ne ideas how to this??
Hi,
I am new to samba and linux in general. I have this small problem.
My Knoppix box is in a big college LAN we friends use Winpopup to communicate with each other so, recently I feel isolated coz I cant message them nor receive them coz we have a strange network structure that hides the workgroups and Net Bios names of very large sections of our netwrok from individiual system so simple
doesnt work for me. I need to specify the exact ip address and I tried suggested
smbclient -I -M 10.110.8.110
But it doesnt work as it terminates without taking message input from me 
Ne ideas how I can atleast start sending messages???
Similar Threads
-
By vlader2004 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By cloeser in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 10:50 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

UniFi UCG Ultra Gateway Max
$200.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99