-
kernel Compile problems
Hi all
I'm running knoppix 2004-02-09EN, and am trying to upgrade to a 2.6 kernel (2.6.2 or 4, I just want a 2.6.X...). I've downloaded the kernel-source .debs (via apt) for 2.6.2, untar'd the kernel-source tar in /usr/src, symlinked the new directory with /usr/src/linux, cd'd to /usr/src/linux and tried make menuconfig. i also tried make xconfig, but no matter which config I try to make, I get the same error output:
Code:
root@castalia:/usr/src/linux# make xconfig
HOSTCC scripts/fixdep
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:35,
from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:24,
from scripts/fixdep.c:107:
/usr/include/bits/socket.h:305:24: asm/socket.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [scripts/fixdep] Error 1
make: *** [scripts/fixdep] Error 2
The same occurs with the 2.6.0 kernel-source (I can't patch the 2.6.0 kernel, either, by the way). I dunno what to do. Any ideas? Thanks
toto
Similar Threads
-
By echo6 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99